Monday, December 5, 2011

So

November 28

Finished NaNoWriMo at 3 AM. *woot*

November 29-December 2

Stayed at Kei's house. Was taught how to knit. Watched Marley and Me, 13 Going On 30, The Christmas Bunny, Uptown Girls, and up to about episode 6 of Gilmore Girls (great show, by the way), and a little bit of a dog show where I learned of 5 breeds of dogs I previously didn't know existed.

December 3

Went to go visit Judy in the hospital and went out for lunch with Grandad for his birthday. Found myself with a bit of a sore throat. Checked on my Creatures--they're all doing very well except for Guppy and River, who have taught me that I am horrible at keeping Deep Norns happy.

December 4

Decided to raise the population capacity in the Zoidberg world, and now there are about 7 new Norns crawling around. I've been reduced to giving them names such as Moonbeam, Meteor, and Sunlight, as I have run out of astrology themed names. Heh...also, Constellation is still suffering from chronic homesickness. Which is really weird, since she's the only Norn to do this, and none of her immediate relatives complain of homesickness at all, much less this frequently.

December 5

So, the medicine I'm taking for my sore throat is working very effectively, but causes drowsiness, which causes me to have terrible agility/coordination. This has caused me to be completely horrible at DDR, and I failed on one of the slowest songs there is. XD

On the 6th, Jake and I are going to audition for the Wizard of Oz. I'm trying out for Dorothy...I'd be happy as an Emerald City citizen, too--heck, I'd love to be one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment